April’s winner of Campaign of the Month goes to our new client Euro Gym with their bus advertising campaign in Leicester.
Euro Gym opened its doors on the 29th July 2016 and is owned by David Glazik. Their aim is to welcome anybody who has a passion to achieve something more.
To make themselves stand out in the market, Euro Gym offers a wide range of services such as; a dance zone, machines zone, free weights zone, cardio zone, a spa area with a Jacuzzi, dry and wet sauna, and massages too! They’re even in the progress of a kids club zone, allowing you to leave your child with a professional babysitter!
To find out more about Euro Gym, please click here.
Their Leicester Bus Advertising Campaign
At the start of April 2018, Euro Gym chose to take out one Single Deck Mega Rear on the popular Centrebus Leicester bus fleet. Their advertising campaign is randomly routed on the road for a six-month period, allowing a constant presence to reach potential customers all over Leicester.
Euro Gyms’ bus advertising campaign is bold and an unavoidable roadblock to both pedestrians and drivers, giving plenty of time to make note of the advert and contact details of the gym.
Advertising Campaigns on the Back of a Bus – Reasons to Consider It
- They’re commonly referred to as “the second shop window on the street”, Mega Rears are portrait sized and make a bold statement
- Long-life vinyl is used, meaning campaigns can be run for longer durations of up to two years, ensuring a constant presence
- They have an extended dwell time
- They are available on both single and double decks, they are sure to add a huge impact to any advertising campaign
- Single Deck Mega Rears are one of our most popular panel types, as you can showcase your brand on the whole back of a bus
If you want to find out more about affordable, bespoke bus advertising packages, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.